Randy Newman - It's a Jungle Out There

Powered by mp3skull.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Goodbye dear readers...

During my quest on discovering if water is safe in America or not I did not really feel much. I am a very calm person that does not panic. I found my project easy and I liked it because it was straight facts. When it comes to projects dealing with researching feelings I really dislike those because it is very difficult to find a non-biased source if a source at all. If I had a chance to do my project over again I would have stayed with that topic. I think it was fate that I got that topic from a random word generator. I picked it from a random word generator because I felt if I chose myself I would pick something everyone would expect from me. I wanted to do something a bit out of the box but still familiar to everyone. I enjoyed working on this project and would rather do a blog anytime then a ten page research paper. My blog has not been about swaying peoples opinions. It was about finding out the truth. Which I am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment